DAY 43: OFF IN THUNDER BAY

14 July 2007

We did some laundry today, and took the bikes into the shop. We both got new tires and chains, so hopefully bike problems will be minimal for a while. Now we have spent hours on the computers at the college, since we have free internet access. Updating blogs is a time-consuming and mind-numbing process. I'm glad that I (mostly) remember to write things down on paper before transfering them to the blog, because otherwise it would literally take the whole day to remember things and get the entries written.

After we pick our bikes up from the shop, we might just go and see a movie. It's been a while since we've done that.

3 comments:

Stacey! said...

Yo Agnes!! I finally checked out your blog the other day and read a few of the latest entries, and then just tonight read through the entire thing. SO AWESOME!!!! I would have never made it past the fears of week one--NEVER, probably not even day one, and so yet again, I find myself very inspired by you Agnieszka. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to, I have never been more sure. Some of the people you have met along the way also blow my mind, and I totally feel the desire to pay it forward someday if I meet someone really interesting along the way. I'm curious how an outdoor shower actually works, am curious if all the people who said they'd write things about you have panned out--amazed at the fact that you coasted right by a bear who had no reaction whatsoever, and really and sincerely hope that for the sake of the rest of your ride, and the beautifulness of your ass, that the diaper cream is working wonders for you. Yet again, I hope you get a chance to stop by Antigonish and visit when you make it to the east coast--I'm right on the way to cape breton, and it is pretty gorgeous out hear in the "highlands". You both of COURSE have a place to stay here. And I'll make you some breakfast, as it seems to be your favourite meal by far. MUCH LOVE!!!!

John In Colorado said...

Wow Agnes. I haven't read the whole thing but after this cool comment, i think should.
you must really rock! way to go.

Agnes Bolinska said...

Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU! Wow, it really excites me to hear that this blog thing is being read, and that people enjoy reading it! I'm mostly writing about my trip because it's fun--all of this inspiration, comments, and other awesomeness that seems to have come out of it is just a HUGE bonus! Thanks so much to everyone for the comments!! They really make my day!!